Privacy & Cookies
Cookies are server-created text strings, stored on the computer hard drive or any other device used by the user to access the Internet (Smartphone, tablet, etc.) and then retransmitted each time the user accesses the Internet. Cookies enable us to collect the Website user’s browser information, e.g. to remember your language preferences or the currency used to make a purchase, so we can re-enter them for you on your next visit to make our Website easier for you to use. Cookies can be stored permanently on your computer and remain for varying lengths of time (so-called permanent cookies). However, they can also disappear when you close your browser or remain for a limited period of time (so-called session cookies). Cookies can be installed by the Website you are visiting (so-called first party cookies) or they can be installed by other websites (so-called third party cookies). Our Website uses first party cookies, third party cookies and other similar technologies, as described in more detail below.
This website uses the following categories of cookies:
- Technical browser and function cookies: our website uses first party, session and permanent cookies to enable you to browse and use the website securely and efficiently and to improve the services offered by the website. These cookies enable the website to recognise your language and the country from which you connect to the website. Once these cookies recognise you, the next time you access the website, they avoid you having to re-enter your data each time. Lastly, functional cookies improve your browser experience.
- Profiling cookies: our Website uses profiling cookies to make a note of your preferences during each visit and create profiles, which enable us to send more appropriate messages for the user’s preferences and interests. This Website also allows third party profiling cookies, which serve to show you our commercial offers even when you visit other websites (retargeting).
- Analytical cookies: our Website uses Google Analytics cookies to collect information on how users use the website (visitor numbers, pages visited, amount of time spent on the website, etc.). However, the users‘ IP addresses are collected and processed in an anonymous form and service settings do not contemplate sharing the data with Google. For further details and information, you can visit the supplier’s page at https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/1011397. If you wish to disable Google Analytics cookies, simply download a specific browser plug-in from: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Specifications of the website cookies
Third party cookies
This website installs cookies, including those managed by third parties.
Below is a list of special links you can use to obtain further information on these cookies.
Third party cookies to provide statistics and measure the audience
- Google Analytics: statistics system
- Analytical cookies
DON’T FORGET YOU CAN ALSO MANAGE YOUR COOKIE PREFERENCES VIA YOUR BROWSER
If you use Internet Explorer
In Internet Explorer, click on „Tools“ and select „Internet Options“. In the Privacy notice, move your cursor upwards to block all cookies or downwards to enable all cookies, and then click on OK.
If you use the Firefox browser
Choose the browser „Tools“ menu and select the „Options“ menu. Click on the „Privacy“ notice. Select the level you require in the downwards list of „Rules for storage“. Tick the box „Accept cookies“ to enable cookies, or delete the tick to disable them. Choose how long cookies can be kept for.
If you use the Safari browser
Click on the Safari Menu, select the „Modify“ menu and select „Preferences“. Click on „Privacy“. Turn the setting to „Block cookies“ and click on OK.
If you use the Google Chrome browser
Click on the Chrome menu in the browser tool bar. Select “Settings”. Click on “Show advanced settings”. Click on „Contents settings“ in the „Privacy“ section. Select „Prevent all websites from saving the data“ in the „Cookies“ section, and then click OK.
If you use any other browser or you don’t know the browser type and version you are using, click „Help“ in the browser window at the top to gain access to all the information you need.
The „strictly necessary“ cookies for the website to function correctly cannot be disabled and last until the end of the session.
Technical browser and function cookies and analytical Cookies: for the entire duration of the browser session on the Website and even remaining at the end of the session.
Profiling Cookies: until consent is revoked for that purpose by cancelling the profiling cookies from the browser cache.
When the above storage times come to an end, your personal data will be destroyed, erased or made anonymous, technical cancellation and backup procedures permitting.
You may stop cookies being registered on your hard disk by setting your browser to disable the cookies. The procedures offered by the main browsers are listed below:
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Gestione%20dei%20cookie
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=it
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
- Safari 6/7 Mavericks: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH17191?viewlocale=it_IT&locale=it_IT
- Safari 8 Yosemite: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH19214?viewlocale=it_IT&locale=it_IT
- Safari on iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch: https://support.apple.com/it-it/HT201265
We process Users‘ data lawfully and correctly and take appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorised data access, disclosure, amendment or destruction.
Your personal data will be processed using automated tools for the time strictly required to achieve the purposes for which they were collected, in full compliance with the principle of necessity and proportion. We will avoid processing your personal data if the operations can be implemented using anonymous data or via other procedures.
We have taken specific security measures to prevent the loss, unlawful or incorrect use of any personal data and any unauthorised access. However, we kindly ask you not to forget that to ensure your data security, your device should be equipped with constantly updated antivirus systems and that your Internet connection provider guarantees safe transmission of your data via firewalls, anti-spamming filters and similar protections.
More specifically, the web hosting service, in which data is physically stored, guarantees the following security measures:
The security protocol that enables unauthorised disclosure or access to the personal data transmitted to be avoided.
The redundancy of the individual server ensures additional guarantee of system resilience.
Asynchronous replication process
A physical copy is updated every 10 minutes on a second storage at a different data centre.
Constant monitoring of website vulnerability and immediate resolution.
Operational systems updated daily
Appropriate technical and organisational measures to guarantee adequate security for personal data.
Against the risk of accidental loss of personal data.