Combinations for simple spaces.
The second line combines and overlaps simple volumes together.
It is the most classic kitchen model in the catalogue, the one where everything is possible.
The three compositions of the line L2 prove this only too well: floating base units overlapping the bench, volumes that create a C-shaped kitchen or sleek, clean-cut island blocks. Everything is distinguished by simple, striking shapes.
C-shaped composition with central cooking monobloc and nearby dining area. A kitchen with sleek, clean-cut silhouettes, in stark contrast with the textured features of the walls and floors in the surrounding setting.
On the sides, Prisma white doors in frosted glass contrasting with Nevada doors with black aluminium frame. In the middle, a combination of wood-fired stove and oven, with white enamelled details and fronts. Opening with recessed grip profile and handles incorporated into the back of the door.
1. Glass cabinets – Nevada frame
2. Tall single – door fridge unit
3. LeMans tall corner unit
4. Cooking monobloc
6. Sink base unit with two pan drawers
7. Vela Table
8. Sarin bench – additional wall-mounted panel
All the details of L2C1
Kitchen with L-shaped composition, where the Fenix floating cabinets are interspersed in the wall of satin-look lacquered tall units.
Floating base units and wall units, both 48 cm high, are separated by aluminium modules with Fenix wall panel, like the top. The reduced height side base units play the dual role of offering convenient seating at the table and creating a single setting with the sitting room. The near-total absence of handles, achieved thanks to tip-on opening mechanisms, reinforces the play on colours and contrasts which distinguishes the entire composition.
1. Tall single – door fridge unit
2. Tall oven units
3. Raised dishwasher
4. Floating pull-out sink base unit
5. Floating pull-out base unit
6. Floating hob base unit
7. Modular wall panel systems
8. Base unit H.36 with pan drawer
9. Base unit H.36 with bottom-hinged flap door
10. Bespoke cladding panels for under the stairs
11. Custom-designed open tall unit
12. Bespoke tall unit under the stairs
All the details of L2C2
Kitchen with dual central island and semi-recessed floating tall units.
Entire composition made with Kron doors, which alternate natural colour with coloured lacquer and visible wood grain. Opening with HX handle on cooking and washing block, handle-less (i.e. with tip-on or servodrive) on the remainder of the cabinets.
Cantilever snack counter, resting on the 4 cm thick Silestone top.
Corner dining area with aluminium and wood bookcase, separated from the preparation area by a fumé glass slab.
1. Hob base units with door
3. Blanco Select pull-out sink base unit
4. Floating tall oven units
5. Floating tall fridge units
6. Solid wood snack counter
7. Reduced depth base units with door
8. Base unit with two pan drawers – inner drawer
9. Sirio table
10. Tubular aluminium structure